OMG. So delicious. Alone worth the trip to Eataly.
If you haven’t been to Eataly, add it to your must-do list for NYC. (Thanks, Rachel for turning us on to it..) It’s a huge Italian market, food court, restaurant and people scene rolled into one. Think Reading Terminal Market meets the Italian Market meets Dean & DeLuca meets Whole Foods. Go after hours to avoid the pressing crowds (they’re open daily till 11 pm), but know that the freshly made gnocci may be gone by then.
More on Eataly
- The Single Nester gives a photo tour and bemoans the high prices
- Immaculate Infatuation reviews la Pizza and La Pasta
- Culture fix brought the baby – So cute I wanted to take a bite!
- Tasty Eating reviews Manzo at Eataly
- Cucina Amanda comes up from Philly to visit Eataly
- Happy Mouth had a happy meal there
- Eat like a rabbit has some great pics, including one of a fennel salad I’d like to try
- Some FoodieAsshole likes the fennel salad too
- Gourmay has a video tour of Eataly
- NY Portraits finds Eataly a bit large and overpriced. Agree. Save it for special occasions. But go.
More Shaved Asparagus Salads